|Finally finished hurray|
Took me about a week, some planning some editing and some frustration with coding and figuring it out. I think its a big improvement from the last one. There is a screenshot below. And I think its a bit too busy but just right in a way. (tell me if anything bothers your eyes)
I have other header images I can use but ill just post that separate
I look like a bunny. I think I just might switch them once or twice OR I can use a random image generator later on. I hope I figure that out.
I think I may tone down the background a little bit more cause there is too much going on but thats about it. Im too tired to do anything of course, coding takes away your time for awhile. I was drawing one of my characters and its getting really good but this came in the way.
I will be putting the images and stock I have used from others on another page but right now I can tell you what I have done.
*the background: Yes I used other images but I put them together. I had one stud from the internet and I made plenty more and fit it too a seamless background.
*You know i basically did everything: I mean the coding and lets say the collage of things. the only thing In haven’t done was draw the flowers or the studs. I didn’t draw anything but I put every single thing together…….ramble on I shall eat now XD