My questions for you
- Winter or summer?
- Would you rather know everything and become depressed or know nothing much yet happier than ever?
- Chuck Norris of Bruce Lee/Willis?
- Do you text when your loved ones are around? (having dinner/movie)
- Five top books….Go.
- One food item you can live on if a zombie outbreak happens.
- Which house you think you are in (harry potter)?
- What is the most fun (activity) you’ve had yet is the cheapest?
- Do you consider black and or white a color?
- First electronic device you had/have?
- If you have to pick one social sharing site to stay on for the rest of your life which is it.( includes youtube, tumblr, Facebook, twitter -what have you)
Now for the pictures
Now for my 5th anniversary pictures
He brung gifts. A box of expensive chocolates and an exclusive blu-ray package
Also a cheesy card and an iron man figurine.
Here is where we got the 40$ steak
The customer service was great. They had an accent which gave the surroundings and settings a boost.
Very fast with delivery and the bread was magnificent; it was hard but had nuts and raisins in them and went perfect with the steak surprisingly.
We were the only black people there. My brother said he is glad he has me around to show him new things, new experiences, new types of songs, etc.
My brother also told me he dont know how to smile
So I kind of taught him haha.
Also this is the only picture you’ll get the see of my tom tom
Expensive but we came for one thing.
Steak, it was featured on the food network
Me and tom always share a plate cause we do not eat much, brother got a whole 14oz we got the 18oz
We saw the T-bone steak when we came in and oh my gosh. I need to go back for that which will cost 50$
Medium rare the way we love it. 14oz
It melted- No!! seriously it melted. The seasoning was perfect on the outside yet all you taste is pure grass feed meat on the inside, which have mixed with the seasoned crust a bit but not too much.
You enjoy the seasoned crust and the pure beef taste on the inside. It was well worth it
Oh my goodness I want to go back. Have to carry the parents.
then after we went to a family dinner the same day at “fridays”.
The jokes, the time. Was a perfect day with the whole family. Even with the spilled drink we got the check half off and we continued with the laughter.
Every time he comes over I buy a game for myself. So glad I did I miss it so much. Cant put it down.
The bad part is when its close to ending I get sad and don’t end it.
well…….happy 100th post